Andrew Jackson Hotel
Opened in August of 1925 on the east side of Memorial Plaza on the corner of Sixth Avenue and Deaderick Street. The massive brick structure boasted 400 guest rooms. In 1971 the hotel was demolished to make room for the Tennessee Performing Arts Center and the James K. Polk State Office Building.
Andrew Jackson Dinkler Hotel
Click on room views above for a closer look