From a book published by First American National Bank called “Homes of Tennessee” in 1956
Don’t know anything about this home. Anyone know where it was/is?
Uniquely beautiful and artistically surrounded by formal gardens, Kingley, located in Davidson County, was originally the home of Thomas Seawell King, Esq. Today it is owned by Mrs. Weaver Harris. Built in 1832, this historic mansion overlooked the scene of many engagements during the war between the states. The house escaped permanent damage an its present front fence is the only cedar fence between Nashville and Murfreesboro left standing by Federal forces. Today, over a hundred years of wars and winds, of famine and pestilence have left Kingsley unchanged from its original lines. It has stood the test of time.