St. Thomas Hospital, Nashville, was opened by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul, on April 11th, 1898, in the Hayes Home. It soon proved a necessary to build a modern hospital, to take care of the needs of the growing city of Nashville.
This hospital accommodates 225 patients.
St. Thomas Infirmary
St. Thomas Hospital
Located on Hayes Street, corner Twentieth Avenue, was established by Bishop Thomas Sebastian Byrn, and is conducted by the Sisters of Charity.
Harding Road and White Bridge Road